This is the first tag I’m doing in 2020 and the first one I’ve been tagged in the history of my blog, yay! Lauren @ Lala’s Book Reviews was so kind to think of me and tagged me to do this. Thank you, Lauren! And thank you to the creator of this award, Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog!
What’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Okay, so I’ve already done the first four rules. Now, I will tell you three things about myself. They might not be that interesting, I’m kind of a boring person.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love music and I love learning how to play instruments. I’ve already tried the guitar, the piano and the violin, but my fingers are small and thus, I failed. Lol.
- I used to have a dream job, work at a publishing house. Nowadays I don’t know what my dream job would be, maybe getting paid to read books?
Continuing with the rules, I will answer Lauren’s questions:
1.- You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include?
I just want it to be comfortable and with a lot of pillows and some blankets. Also somewhere where I can’t be interrupted so I can read non-stop.
2.- What is a food combination that you love that makes others look at you like you’re crazy?
I really don’t know, I don’t eat anything “exotic”, but my dad thinks it’s gross when I add ketchup to my scrambled eggs. I think they taste good.
3.- What are some characteristics that you look for in your significant other?
I want him to be someone who know how to have fun, that makes me laugh, that accepts me the way I am and that loves and cares for me. Also, if his name is Rhys and he’s High Lord of the Night Court, that’s a big plus lol.
4.- What is a book that you were hesitant to read but ended up loving?
There have been a lot, but one I can think of right now is The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. I was hesitant to read it because of the hype and because I wasn’t sure I would enjoy high fantasy as much as I like fantasy, but in the end I liked that first book and I can’t wait to get to the second one to know what those characters are up to.
5.- What was the first moment as a blogger that made you smile?
When I reached 20 followers. It was so unexpected and even when it’s a small number I felt like those twenty persons were like a million. To this day I can’t believe more than one person has decided to follow me. So thank you to all of you, you have no idea how much you mean to me!
Okay, so the rules say that I have to nominate between 10 to 20 bloggers, but honestly, I suck at thinking of people to tag. I will try to nominate at least 10, but if not, please know that if you want to do this, feel free to considered yourself tagged by me.
- Sofi @ A Book. A Thought.
- Rhoquel @ ReaderofHonoku
- Chelsey @ My Reading Escape
- Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads
- Kate @ Cover to Cover
- Tiffany @ Bookish Tiffany
Here are my questions for you. I hope you enjoy them!
- If you could ask for 3 wishes, what would you ask? (You can’t ask for more wishes, that’s against the rules!)
- In your opinion, what’s the best thing about the book community?
- List your top 5 favorite movies/tv shows.
- What would be your dream job?
- What’s a thing you always carry in your bag/backpack/purse?
And finally, here are a few posts of mine that I like. Feel free to check them out.
- The Nevernight Chronicle by Jay Kristoff | Book Review
- My favorite books of 2019
- Series I read in 2019
Thank you once again Lauren for tagging me, Okoto for creating this award, and everyone for reading and following my blog, I know it is not the best and there are a million things I still need to improve, but thanks for being here for and with me.
Until the next post!
Happy reading 💙