Hello cute readers!
This time I want to bring you a tag for two reasons. The first one, I was tagged to do this in July… we’re in September now 🙃. And the second one, tags are fun lol. I will take this moment to thank the amazing person who tagged me, Lauren. Thank you so much!!
T H E R U L E S:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate 11 people.
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions.
M Y A N S W E R S T O L A U R E N ‘ S Q U E S T I O N S:
What is your favorite smell?
I’m going to sound super basic but I love the smell of vanilla!
Do you collect any bookish stuff?
I am trying to grow my bookish candles collection, but shipping is so damn expensive. However I have a lot of bookmarks!
What is the pretties book you own?
I look at books with heart eyes, but since I have to pick one, I’ll have to say Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, the UK edition. It’s so beautiful!
What is your favorite type of chocolate?
I just love chocolate in general. There are times when I prefer one type over another, but I don’t think I have a favorite.
Which fictional couple is goals?
Lou and Reid from Serpent & Dove is one of my favorite fictional couples. They are so cute and adorable together.
What is a genre that you want to read but haven’t been able to get into?
Non-fiction, more specifically Memoirs.
What is your favorite summer activity?
Going to the beach/pool maybe. I love getting tan and what better place than the beach/pool to do that. I also love eating ice cream although I eat it whenever I want lol but eating ice cream in the summer is nice.
What are some of your blogging goals?
I only have two right now. Get accepted in a blog tour for a book I’m really excited to read and get to 150 followers.
What is something you wish you knew about blogging when you started?
I wish I knew how hard it is to customize the blog. It is not difficult, but there’s always something I want to change and improve, I just have a hard time making it look the exact way I want it to.
Do you read dystopian books?
Not as often as I used to years ago. I have a few books in my Goodreads TBR I hope I can read them before the end of this year.
What is a book that everyone needs to read?
More people needs to read Descendant of the Crane by Joan He. And if someone’s looking for a romance book, please do yourself a favor and read Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen.
M Y Q U E S T I O N S:
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you have an all-time favorite song?
- Hardcovers, paperbacks, ebooks or audiobooks?
- What genre you read the most?
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Do you have any secret talent?
- What is your beverage of choice in your daily life?
- Exclusive book edition or signed book edition?
- What is your favorite tv show?
- What’s your favorite social media app?
- You meet your favorite author (dead or alive), what would you say to them?